HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

new job for ross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: new job for ross   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey guys i got a new job doing construction with my cousin so I may be on less often
Just a heads up

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
Carpe_Diem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new job for ross   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Ahh Nice Bro, and now worries about logging in like that, but i aks you try to log in once a day if you can lol, just in case we need your vote on a big decision or something like that

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new job for ross   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I'm gonna be on more in the mornings and at night still gonna be on everyday

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new job for ross   

Back to top Go down

new job for ross
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1