NEO NYAN TEAM

/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burning Knuckler Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Burning Knuckler Deck Empty
PostSubject: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Burning Knuckler Deck Gy580wl

Thought Process:

When I look at the archetype and how Percy presented it, I was thinking the deck only needed Switch Hitter and Glass Jaw to tank through the entire duel. It is some what correct.

Head Gear is your average Foolish Burial, while Glass jaw is your everyday Warrior Returning Alive. Foolish Burial becomes your 2nd Rota and Lance is probably the dirtiest card you can play in this deck.

Why did I pick Thrasher over Spar? Well although their effects are the same, I want something with more power and can lure my opponent out with all their resources before i jump into Xyz. 2100 ATK is threatening and unlike Spar, I can Xyz and still attack with threats like Blade Armor NInja and Heroic Excalibur.

Maxx C is a MUST in this deck because you know your opponent will do WHATEVER it takes to get over a nearly indestructible tank like Leadblow and with cards like Forbidden Lance, itll be even more frustrating.

Veiler and Fiendish Chain stops nuisances like Grand mole and Caius.

Gorz is the "out of the blue" Surprise if they manage to break my thick wall.

And you have your 3 Kaluts or Honests that just blows right through Dimensional Fissue and Macros Cosmos.

But yeah thats my deck, comment, rate, subscribe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Your build seems pretty standard for any warrior deck, with the exception of the burning knuckler cards, so I must say I like it. Now I understand your reasoning for Gorz but ummm how often is it a dead draw for you?
Back to top Go down
https://neonyanteam.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Never to be honest :/
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 pm

I don't like the 2 royal decree in the side
if your gonna side it you should take out some traps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:28 pm

The Traps will be replaced by monsters and Spells in my side so its not going to hit me hard atm.
Back to top Go down
DX Rocket
Admin
DX Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:05 pm

My Burning knuckler deck Burning Knuckler Deck U8DjJI3
Back to top Go down
http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Knuckler Deck   Burning Knuckler Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Knuckler Deck
Page 1 of 1