HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intro to Ross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: Intro to Ross   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Hey I'm ross when u walk into my office/room please ignore my idea wall it'sgot every idea i ever had on it Good or bad There's statues of Roman Mythology Figures I'm into mythology I also have a lotof expensive musical memoribilia Including a Signed Johnny Cash Guitar and three from Blake Shelton two T-shirts from Ozzy and Steven tylers mic and mic stand

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
Carpe_Diem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Ross   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

OOOOHHHHH SHINY STUFF *TOUCHES GUITAR.....crash!!!!!!!!.....UH OH NOT THIS AGAIN (FlashBack- Old Nyan).....RUNS OUT THE DOOR!!!!! "IT WASNT ME"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Ross   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Sameold carpegood thing i got two of that one That's one of the blake shelton ones i can get those anytime

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Ross   

Back to top Go down

Intro to Ross
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1