HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

nyan practcal joker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: nyan practcal joker   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:19 am

If ur mod oradmin is gone when u log in don't worry we have a practical joker it's hinata's brother Carpe will give it back when he gets on currntly my admin has been taken >.<

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Last edited by RossWhiteRanger on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
Amazon Lord Kunoru

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I would like to suggest that members sign out of their account when they leave the forum for a long period of time. To save us from the future hacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 pm

i second that motion

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Back to top Go down
!Harpielady<3<3!
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 am

Well you guys can if you want, but I would rather not. So yeah. Plus I dot mind me getting downgraded cause it will just go up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 am

yeah u will mai

Back to top Go down
DX Hinata
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 pm

So everyone says i'm a hacker wan i didn't hack the site or anyones profile i know the member name and the password all i did was jut log on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DX Rocket
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Hacker is just an easy way to say Practical joker

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyan practcal joker   

Back to top Go down

nyan practcal joker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1