An Important Announcement About Change.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

An Important Announcement About Change. Empty
PostSubject: An Important Announcement About Change.   An Important Announcement About Change. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 am

Given that two of our Admins Ross and Hinata, will not be able to log in as frequently as they do now, we have agreed to promote two new admins to help us out.

Before, everyone starts spazzing about how there are too many admins on this forum, I will say this: Given the chaotic setting Nyan can turn into, (insert flashbacks) there is always a necessity for an Admin to be online. Mods dont cut it, for they will ban members, and from past experiences, SAID MEMBERS, come back with a troll account.

Thus we have discussed it, and we already have two people in mind. One of these two members, have graciously accepted the offer. We will promote both members, when I can get hold of the other member, as well as discuss this change with the other Admins.

The change will go into effect, as three of the five admins have agreed to it.

I do not want to hear rants about too many admins, for this is our choice.

I have said it in the past, I will say it now, if you do not like the way we run things here, you are free to leave and join another Yugioh Forum, which I can assure you, there is a plethora of other forums who are looking for new members.

All I ask is that you all respect our decision, and continue to use Nyan as it was meant to be used: A Fun social website based on the Game of Yugioh.

Thank you,

Carpe_Diem

P.S. Please do not reply back with people who you think should be promoted, for as I said we have already chosen two people, who we know are capable of the job.
Back to top Go down
https://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
!Harpielady<3<3!
Admin
!Harpielady<3<3!

PostSubject: Re: An Important Announcement About Change.   An Important Announcement About Change. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 am

Glad I was informed.
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: An Important Announcement About Change.   An Important Announcement About Change. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Both of our candidates have graciously accepted their positions, thus we will be promoting both D. D. Eatos and Lady_Khajiit <3 to Admin positions, Please congratulate them.

Thank you,

Carpe
Back to top Go down
https://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Important Announcement About Change.   An Important Announcement About Change. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Important Announcement About Change.
Page 1 of 1