ChatBox
ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!

NEO NYAN TEAM

/
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carpe_Diem
Admin


Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Paterson, NJ

PostSubject: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks to Eatos, we now have a separate chat to use to communicate with eachother. The Staff chat is found right under the main chat, and above announcements. The Chat can only be seen by admins, not mods, or any other members.

Thus I would like to Thank Eatos once more for this, for given how hectic it can be in our main Chat sometimes this will definitely help us be more organized and communicate better.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Yeah, you can also remove Main Chat, and go there to discuss
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF



Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 pm

D.D. Eatos wrote:
Yeah, you can also remove Main Chat, and go there to discuss

i don't see why he would remove main chant lol and i like how you not an admin XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
D.D. Eatos wrote:
Yeah, you can also remove Main Chat, and go there to discuss

i don't see why he would remove main chant lol and i like how you not an admin XD

Im not admin because I've only been here for a week, and second there are instances Main Chat is removed because people are too uncontrollable on chat
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF



Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm

D.D. Eatos wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
D.D. Eatos wrote:
Yeah, you can also remove Main Chat, and go there to discuss

i don't see why he would remove main chant lol and i like how you not an admin XD

Im not admin because I've only been here for a week, and second there are instances Main Chat is removed because people are too uncontrollable on chat

you ban the people that are the problem so theres no need to remove chat

lol your proly not gonna be admin this forum has too many admins XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
D.D. Eatos wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
D.D. Eatos wrote:
Yeah, you can also remove Main Chat, and go there to discuss

i don't see why he would remove main chant lol and i like how you not an admin XD

Im not admin because I've only been here for a week, and second there are instances Main Chat is removed because people are too uncontrollable on chat

you ban the people that are the problem so theres no need to remove chat

lol your proly not gonna be admin this forum has too many admins XD

You say that like I'm concerned with it...
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF



Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 pm

D.D. Eatos wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
D.D. Eatos wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
D.D. Eatos wrote:
Yeah, you can also remove Main Chat, and go there to discuss

i don't see why he would remove main chant lol and i like how you not an admin XD

Im not admin because I've only been here for a week, and second there are instances Main Chat is removed because people are too uncontrollable on chat

you ban the people that are the problem so theres no need to remove chat

lol your proly not gonna be admin this forum has too many admins XD

You say that like I'm concerned with it...

it seemed like you said you are you are gonna be admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

-____-
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF



Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

now you have no responce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amazoness Queen
Admin


Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 21
Location : Jungle of the Amazons

PostSubject: Re: Admin Chat   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:03 pm

@CardgamesWTF stop picking a fight with eatos. Eatos is right sometimes theres way to much chaos goin on in there and we cant ban every member. its just easier to remove.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DX Hinata
Admin


Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 am

mhmmm -_-

_________________
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
DX Rocket
Admin


Posts : 255
Join date : 2012-12-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

hey now that Staff chat wasthe best idea Anyone ever had

_________________
You Scored as VI: The Lovers
This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
cardgamesWTF



Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Amazoness Queen wrote:
@CardgamesWTF stop picking a fight with eatos. Eatos is right sometimes theres way to much chaos goin on in there and we cant ban every member. its just easier to remove.

im not trying to fight eatos XD. and if it wasn't for me you wouldn't know eatos or eatos would have never been here (long story) but I do think eatos should be admin. the only thing is this forum has too many admins right now so who would be demoted for eatos is he were to be admin? figure that out. it would propyl be the newest admin. or one of the admins that has trouble with the admin panel. BTW I know how to se the admin panel too but I don't expect to be admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpe_Diem
Admin


Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Paterson, NJ

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 am

Hmm if memory serves me correct, i think I did convince Eatos to join....but then again I could be wrong. And yea there are alot of people who know how to use admin panel on this site who arent Admin, but the Admins here are Admins for a more personal reason.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am

To be honest, I was introduced to NNY by Zart and Carpe, BUT I didnt join immediately. When QDA died or was less populated/worked on. I decided its time to move on to other places which lead me here. I too was against the number of admins and the most should be 3, however after staying here for a week, I learned too many is actually just enough, chat mods can be reduced, but its fine. Its Carpe's/Ross's/Holly's/Hannah's forum and if thats their rules then so be it. I'm flattered you want me to be admin but I'm not anticipating it, but i would only ask if I have something new to add to the forum (after testing in old academies of course) and no one else knows how to put in the coding.


Last edited by D.D. Eatos on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 am

Forum mods, definitely needed

For organization and removal
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF



Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am

D.D. Eatos wrote:
To be honest, I was introduced to NNY by Zart and Carpe, BUT I didnt join immediately. When QDA died or was less populated/worked on. I decided its time to move on to other places which lead me here. I too was against the number of admins and the most should be 3, however after staying here for a week, I learned too many is actually just enough, chat mods can be reduced, but its fine. Its Carpe's/Ross's/Holly's/Hannah's forum and if thats their rules then so be it. I'm flattered you want me to be admin but I'm not anticipating it, but i would only ask if I have something new to add to the forum (after testing in old academies of course) and no one else knows how to put in the coding.

I know how to put in the coding but I don't know the code. but without me recruiting you to QDA you would never have joined. witch would mean you would never have met capre and zart. so without meeting carpe and zart you would have never been recruited for here. XD
but without eatos I would never have been here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!   

Back to top Go down
 
ALL ADMINS PLEASE READ!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Allows admins to read private messaging
» Read it and Weep - Dr. Martin Roberts
» [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Problem
» Only admins are allowed to see this image?
» only admins are allowed to see this link

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEO NYAN TEAM :: Team Forums :: Announcements!-
Jump to: