Carpe_Diem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 am

Hello everyone, in this post I will explain to you how Nyan came to be.

It all started with a person you may all know as Ruby (ninja, \(^_^)/), who after being banned from TDA for spamming because she wanted to get banned, created a forum based on her obsession for Nyan Cats. Its at this time when Ross joined her on her forum to help out as well as many of our other current members here. It was also at this time that I joined given my experience with admin panel, thus as I am here, I became the tech admin of old Nyan.

For a while Nyan went from being a team site to an academy, to eventually dying out as a forum as a whole. While most members stayed connected with the use of other forums as well as DN, two of the core members Hinata and !! Sexy Lady !! wanted the same type of forum we had with the original Nyan, a fun place where you could just talk to other members without having to worry about academy issues.

Thus, if my memories serve me correctly, Hinata voiced her opinions to Ross, who very much liked the idea to recreate Nyan. Given that I was still an admin on the old Nyan, Ross came to me with a very appealing idea. He had told me that he wanted to create a New Nyan, with Hinata, !! Sexy Lady !!, Ross, and myself being the four admins. While initially we planned to use the old Forum and bring it back to life, it would have been too difficult since Ruby was still head admin, and at that point she had been gone form DN for a while.

Thus, I decided to create brand new forum, the one you are in at the moment, and name it NeoNyan, essentially New Nyan. Of course while the idea behind the Forum still remains, NeoNyan has more features than Old Nyan, as well as more active members. I am not saying one forum is better than the other, for majority of the Old Nyan are members of NeoNyan.

Regardless of old members and new members, once u are part of Nyan, as cliche as it sounds, you will always be a Nyan member. Even if you get banned, as some of our more notorious members are prone to, you will never be permanently banned unless you force us to, and trust me when I say our tolerance for member behavior is pretty high.

Besides all that, Nyan is a more of a fun place for people to come and enjoy a welcoming and safe environment, filled with a diverse group of people who have all come here to socialize. While the concept of this forum is based on the game of Yugioh, many members here dont even discuss Yugioh, but other interesting topics, which is more than fine. We wanted to create this site for people to come and enjoy it, and if you find enjoyment in discussing games, music, life stories, whatever it may be, we want you to share your enjoyment with us, and all the other members, for you never know, you might just find someone with common interests.

Thus, I welcome all new members to our forum, and thank all current members for helping make Nyan such a wonderful online community.

Personally, I want to thank you all. I put alot of time in to making this place presentable, as do the other Admins, but for me to see so people actually log on everyday, it means alot. I am very thankful to those of you who log on frequently, and utilize the forum to it's max,

Thank you for listening to the Story of Nyan,

Carpe_Diem

P.S. Lol I ask that other Admins add in their part of the stories as well, or if I missed or messed up something to fill in the gaps for me. Thank you.

Anyone else who wants to say something or if you have any questions or if you are confused about something, please free to post your thoughts.

This will definitely be more useful than Ross and I explaining to each new member how Nyan Came to Be, atleast I hope lol.

Back to top Go down
https://neonyanteam.forumotion.com
DX Rocket
Admin
DX Rocket

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 am

the reason given is Kinda true But My huge crush on Hinata probably pushed me to Ask quicker than anything else .We all know how log that's been there (2 years) it's been a long road for Nyan But we're baxck now And thriving DX(Hinata) Carpe_Diem !!sexy lady! and myself All played a part in my asking to reopen (diem and i talked about Nyan alot )While Hinata Wanted to see !!Sexy Lady! again and !!sexy lady! woudn't join any other forum (plus me and hinata were talking on HDA about how much we missed nyan)
Ergo the idea bloomed and i presented it to Carpe Via a DN PM And then NeoNyan was born a few days later Looking back to the first day We sure have come a long way in a few months Thank u to everyone Nyan has been a big partof my online life If it wasn't for Nyan None of the Admins here would be as close as we are
Back to top Go down
http://yugiohduelnetacademy.forumotion.com/
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 pm

well little much for a forum that has only moved forums once
Back to top Go down
!Harpielady<3<3!
Admin
!Harpielady<3<3!

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:47 am

Well in all truth I left the old nyan, I don't know why, but at the time i felt i had to, most were upset about this but i told her i needed to be on my own. Eventually ross and i started talking on Dn again and he told me about a new nyan for Holly and me to talk again, as well as carpe and ross himself, I not really the team type, so thats why i wouldnt join anything else. So yeah. Who else thinks Dn should put a tag team thingy in it Very Happy i think that would be awesome cx anywya thats my side of things.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF

cardgamesWTF

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 am

lol dn should have tag team but it would be a little crazy with the prophecy, mermail, and dino rabbit tags because people do like using the same deck in tag duels
Back to top Go down
(-_\\)

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: the real truth   Nyan History EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:35 am

Lol now for the real truth. It all started when god... im to lazy to write this out nvm point withdrawn but main thing is i started nyan.. i introduced pokemon aka heniata to ross aka naruto she didnt like him but now she does. they thought i left and they tought i killed myself and they why old nyan was disbanded

THE END if any question just ask me
Back to top Go down
DX Rocket
Admin
DX Rocket

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am

(-_\\) wrote:
Lol now for the real truth. It all started when god... im to lazy to write this out nvm point withdrawn but main thing is i started nyan.. i introduced pokemon aka heniata to ross aka naruto she didnt like him but now she does. they thought i left and they tought i killed myself and they why old nyan was disbanded

THE END if any question just ask me
actually I Met her the day i became active on dn Which was a year after i registered
Back to top Go down
DX Hinata
Admin
DX Hinata

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm

wiht what??? O.o?
Back to top Go down
DX Rocket
Admin
DX Rocket

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah Old nyan was created shortly after i came toDN full time we had talked once before that I never forget a Name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyan History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan History   Nyan History Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyan History
Page 1 of 1